Precise In The Steer Path, Forgiving In The Load Path.
To maintain a traditional feel while absorbing abuse and catastrophic impacts. Tunable to your preferences through our assorted elastomers, you control how soft or stiff the Flexx Handlebar is.
We focus on two areas at Fasst Company; The first is absorbing abuse without sacrificing control or feel. The second is ergonomics. We spend more time on ergonomics than any other brand. Between these two areas of focus, it’s surprising how much comfort can be added to your time on the bike.
- Controlled and Consistent – Laterally, Flexx Handlebars are extremely stiff which makes them precise in the steer path, meaning you do not have to “steer” through the abuse reduction mechanism
- Tunable – You control how soft or stiff the bar is. With a properly set up Flexx Bar, you’ll never feel the bar moving but you will feel increased control and improved comfort.
- Dramatically reduces vibration – Our pivot pin is wrapped in a proprietary bushing that isolates the handles from any metal to metal contact, drastically minimizing vibration right from the start.
- American Made – We take pride in bringing you the only handlebar Made in America. Constructed out of 7000 series aluminum; employing the latest technology in CNC machining and extrusion methods, our handlebars are made with the utmost hands-on precision and care.
Need help selecting the best bar bend for you and your preferences? We’d love to help! Please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notable Dimensions for Rally/Enduro/MX:
-On dirt bikes we see a big range of bar bends, most common back sweeps being either a 10 degree, 12 degree, or 14 degree. Traditionally a taller rider will benefit from a straighter bar, it opens the ergos up and allows more operating room. Inversely, a smaller rider will appreciate a bar with a little more back sweep to tailor the ergos to a shorter wing span.
-Our Enduro bend bar is 31″/787mm wide. The Enduro bend offers 9″ of handle room to mount controls and accessories.
-Our Moto bend bar is 32″/812mm wide. As of September 1, 2021 Moto bends are built on our narrow center section with longer handles, 9.5″ of handle room, providing you more area to mount controls and accessories.
-Our standard height bar is 92mm tall. Our tall bar is 116mm. Our low bar is 63mm but must be ran on a submounted damper set up.
Notable Dimensions for ADV:
-On adventure bikes the ideal back sweep is usually a 15 degree or a 19 degree, pending your height and how much time you’re spending on road/off road. Most ADV bikes come stock with a bar most identical to our 19* Adventure. If you’re spending most of your time pounding pavement, you’re probably best fit for the 19*. If you’re 50/50 on road/off road you’re most likely a good fit for the straighter 15* bar as it gives the bike a more confidence inspiring feel off road. If you’re on a Husky 501/701, Ktm 500 or 690, your stock bar is identical to our 10* Adventure Low.
-Our Enduro Bar is 31 inches wide and offers 9 inches of control mounting room. This bar width is ideal if you’re running external bar weights with your hand guards. Most often see on BMWs.
-Our Adventure Bar is 32.5 inches wide and utilizes a longer handle that offers 10 inches of control mounting room. Ideal on KTM 690-1290, African twin.
-Our Enduro bar is 92mm tall, our Enduro High is 116mm.
-Our Adventure Low is 92mm tall, our Adventure is 116mm.
What’s in the box
- Black handlebar pad
- 3 sets of Compression Elastomers
- 2 sets of Rebound Elastomers